Our Governing Board
Welcome to our Governors’ Board section.
Please find below details of how our Governing body is structured, including the names, categories, responsibilities and terms of appointment for each Governor. You will also find out how you can become a governor and what the role entails.
Governor membership & schedule for 2021-22
List of Governors at Newton Primary School in 2021-22
- Paul Fenwick- Chair
- Adele Thorley- Vice Chair
- Mick Green- Co-opted Governor
- Graham Heasman- Community Governor
- Brian Richards- Community Governor
- Sarah Hughes- Staff Governor
- Holly McGuire- Staff Governor
- Gareth Hyde- Parent Governor
- Chloe Lewis- Parent Governor
- Pete Roberts- Co-opted Governor
- Louise Needham- Co-opted Governor
- Ben Wray- Headteacher
What is being a school governor all about?
Governor Recruitment- we need you!
Get in touch with our Governors
If you would like to get in contact with members of the governing body, you can do so by completing the below online form. Your message will be sent to the Governing Board Clerk Mandy Higton.